3.14.2013

Giving Him our hearts

My daughter, I want to repose in your heart, because many souls have thrown Me out of their hearts today. I have experienced sorrow unto death (Christ to St. Faustina, 866).

Jesus, I'm making a resolution to remember that You're in my heart. Nevertheless, I'm afraid that I'll soon forget that You're there. Well, I'm going to start smiling as soon as I finish this meditation, and that's a sign to You that I love You. People may wonder why I'm smiling, but You'll know for sure. And when I have to stop smiling, or forget to smile, remember that I was smiling for You. And give me gentle reminders to smile for You throughout the day, because I want to cheer You up. At least remember my smile now, and don't be sad, because I love You. (Meditation by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC)


2 comments:

Nat said...

I read these every day and love them. I shared a couple with a coworker too and I know she loves them as well. You're a great photographer btw!

What's Cookin? said...

So glad you like them- they really help me too. Thanks! This is a great chance for me to capture the mundane on camera, and sometimes if I'm lucky it coincides with the meditation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...