3.04.2013

Being little

"Oh, how good the Lord is in not letting me go astray! I know that He will guard me, even jealously, but only as long as I remain little, because it is with such that the great Lord likes to commune. As to proud souls, He watches them from afar and opposes them" (St. Faustina, 1440).

Today, I am afraid of nothing. I am not afraid of my littleness. I am not afraid of my falls. For as many times as I fall today, I will turn to You-- not discouraged, but with a contrite heart. I will tell You everything. To convert means to turn around to You, to face You, to look tward You, to love You with all my energy, my mind, my soul, and my heart. Jesus, I beg You for the grace to be continually converted today, to begin yet again in seeking You, no matter how many times I have to turn back to You. (Meditation by Fr. Leszek Czelusniak, MIC)



1 comment:

Nat said...

I love your posts lately, Cara! They're a good way to start out my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...