3.31.2013

Happy Easter!








"O Jesus, Divine Prisoner of Love, when I consider Your love and how You emptied Yourself for me, my senses fail me. You hide Your inconceivable majesty and lower Yourself to miserable me. O King of Glory, though You hide Your beauty, yet the eye of my soul rends the veil. I see the angelic choirs giving You honor without cease, and all the heavenly Powers praising You without cease, and without cease they are saying: Holy, Holy, Holy" (St. Faustina, 80).

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with Jeff, Kate, Lolo and Lola- we miss you all already! And a big shout out to Great Grandma Cook and Aunt Cyndy for the amazing Easter baskets and goodies! We will be enjoying their contents for weeks to come.





First time at Ben's Chili Bowl, and we all got a table together right off the bat...on Easter weekend! You can see the people packed in like sardines behind us...

Jeff, Kate and Frankie enjoying the Kite Flying Festival downtown.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...