3.16.2013

Encouraging others to trust

Encourage the souls with whom you come in contact to trust in My infinite mercy. Oh, how I love those souls who have complete confidence in Me -- I will do everything for them (Christ to St. Faustina, 294).

My God, I trust in You, but heal my lack of trust! I want to encourage others to trust in Your mercy, but I myself sometimes feel like I need others to encourage me. Remind me of Your goodness. Help me to experience Your tenderness more deeply. How can I do this? Ah, yes. I'll think about all the good things You've done for me. When I look back on my life, I see that You've helped me through so many difficult times. You've been the best of friends. You were always there for me when I turned to You. Yes, I will encourage others to trust in You, and I will tell them that they will not be disappointed. (Meditation by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...