3.11.2013

Trusting in Mercy

There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted-- it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it (Christ to St. Faustina, 1273).

Thank You, Jesus, for Your merciful Heart. I trust in Your mercy, and I happily accept Your special care. But when I begin to feel anxious or discouraged and my trust falters, I beg You, please don't abandon me. Instead, give me the grace to trust in You completely. Jesus, I trust You to do this. After all, isn't my misery greatest during those times of darkness? And didn't You just say, "There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy?" Well, then, I know Your mercy will be there for me during those trials. Thank You, Jesus, for Your mercy, which reaches out to me, especially in the darkness. (Meditation by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC)

Please say a prayer for Fr. Gaitley, who did the above meditation, and who wrote Consoling the Heart of Jesus, because he is in the hospital for some serious heart problems. Two of his nieces are in Frankie's class.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...