3.06.2013

My purpose

I spend every free moment at the feet of the hidden God. He is my Master; I ask Him about everything; I speak to Him about everything. Here I obtain strength and light; here I learn everything; here I am given light on how to act toward my neighbor. (St. Faustina, 704)

What can I do for You, Lord Jesus? What can I do? I am really a small one. How can my life change anything? And yet, in some mysterious way, my life can change the world. Through intercessory prayer I can touch people all over the world. You are God and I am a creature, yet You ask me to seek You out, to converse with You, to ask You for anything. No petition is too small for You or too difficult for You. Today, Jesus, let me remember those I love who are far from You. I beg Your graces upon them. My trust is in You, O Lord. (Meditation by Fr. Leszek Czelusniak, MIC)



This meditation seems fitting for me to read on the day I was born. Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...