1.29.2013

Goings on


 Three cheers for 60 degrees today! Hard to believe it was in the teens last week.

So I made chicken fried steak for the first time last night. Dave and my dad graciously ate and extolled it, but I know if fell short of the crispy goodness it was meant to be. Anyone have any good chicken fried steak recipes? Sorry Ree Drummond, but this one was a greasy mess.

Rose and David are BFFs of late. She scurries to the tub when she knows he's in there. 

She's even grown accustomed to his tough love.
He lies on top of her and she squeals and tries to crawl with him on her back.
Priceless. 

Frankie and Teresa don the crowns they decorated.

They also decorated my arm when I wasn't looking.

David: "You got stickers,  Mommy?" Why, yes I do.
What do you think- a good look? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...