11.26.2011

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for. The Cook family is tremendously blessed!

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year, and everyone contributed to the deliciousness. In fact, I don't think I cooked anything...! Thank you, family. A relaxing warm day of walks, eating and imbibing ended with a very spirited game of Cranium. We all learned that Pop pop can draw tepees quite well with his eyes closed, the Ten Commandments do *not* contain a prohibition on covering our neighbors' a**es, and that Jose Feliciano does a very romantic version of "Light My Fire"...who knew?

We spent Friday listening to Christmas music and updating our wreaths.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and has a blessed Advent!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Notice the 8 glasses of wine for the 5 adults (including 1 preggo) present for Thanksgiving dinner.

Missy said...

Sorry I missed it this year - but I will descend upon you at Christmas and expect to see all the little ones.

Nat said...

My wreath is so thick that the storm door doesn't close. Too many red berries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...