1.14.2013

Birthday post

Dave bonds with Rose in a...special way. There are so many scary things about this picture.

Tea party to take off the chill. 

Rose tries out her new rocking horse, lovingly inscribed "Rosie" by Grandmommy.

Happy 30th birthday to my sweet husband. Wish I took pictures of the party we had yesterday at the Pop-pops' house. Suffice it to say it was marked by lots of eating, drinking, and merry-making. Kudos to Grandmommy for providing the  sole nutrients via delicious broccoli salad.

Now watch this. It's hilarious.

2 comments:

grandmommy said...

Now I know what I'll look like when my teeth fall out.
Hey Dave, you need to get a bibopsy on that extra arm--

What's Cookin? said...

Haha. The twin started growing! Except out of his chest, not his neck. I assume everyone knows we're referring to My Big Fat Greek Wedding...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...