2.15.2016

Seen and heard

The knight and his princess.

This sword may appear bent, but dragons are no match for it.

Even knights need a snack break.

One of Teresa's many lovely creations from around the house.

David and Rose are adorable playmates these days. Watching them together frequently makes me laugh, and I wish I took the time to write down every funny exchange.  A recent one I happened to record:

David, playing with Rose, with great sadness: "I'm lost for my mother! I just got out of her tummy today, and she got away." You gotta watch those new mothers, they're tricky.

David, Rose and I go to a children's holy hour every Friday. I try to draw their attention to the fact that Jesus is physically there with us. This past Friday was no different. Me: "Rose, did you say hi to Jesus yet? He's right there, looking at you." Rose: "Because I'm so beautiful?" Indeed.

Snow is again falling heavily outside the window, and I hear we're in for 4-6 inches and an additional inch of ice overnight. Frankie and Teresa are at Grandmommy and Pop-pop's house with the cousins, no doubt enjoying the snow day. Not sure about Grandmommy and Pop-pop :) Will call you soon about when we can retrieve them! Hope everyone had a cheery Valentine's Day. 

1 comment:

Nat said...

Oh wow. I bet they'll love these quotes when they're about 16! Sorry I missed Valentine's Day. Hope it was a great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...