11.03.2012

Halloween Night Review

A sweet picture of the Towers dressed in All Saints costumes for a childrens' Mass.
Julia as St. Kateri, Maria as St. Faustina, Anna and Gracie as unidentified religious saints- Hilary, can you fill me in?
I'm loving St. Faustina's habit.

And then on to a night of trick-or-treating ...
Anna is a believable doggie, don't you think?

Julia the ladybug, Teresa the tutu-couture, and Gracie the bat are also quite themselves in costume.

A night of firsts for Teresa: trick or treating and spending the night out... without her parents! Big girl.

Maria led the posse as Annie Oakley, very appropriately. 

Teresa performing a dance to win her candy. (just kidding)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, Aunt Cara. You obviously need to study your saints. As everyone with eyes can see, Julia is St. Maria Goretti, Anna is St. Catherine of Siena and Gracie is - well, duh - St. Clare. Try not to let the identical, I mean similar, costumes fool you. It took many hours of hard work to put these sheets in correct order of color.

What's Cookin? said...

Ahh please forgive me. I need to study my sheets, I mean habits, better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...