11.29.2012

Pearls of wisdom

Ahh Autumn and sweater-vests.



Teresa's wisdom  confounds the wisest of sages. One morning in the car:
"Mommy? I had a dream last night."
"Really? What'd you dream about?"
"Well, I don't know. My eyes were closed. I couldn't see it."


A litte silver polish really makes these earrings pop.





Frankie, too, has some pearls floating around up there.
At dinner: "Mom? Did you know we're eating dead pig?"

One quiet afternoon: "Mom? Are there other worlds?"
..and shortly after: "I can't wait to visit Outer Space."

We know it's time for a haircut when David opens the pantry door and says, "Mommy I want some hay-cuck."


And finally, a note written one (hectic) morning by Frankie and left on the table for Dave:
"it has been a hard morning for me!"

Hope you've all been cozy-ing up during these cold days and enjoying Notre Dame football.





2 comments:

grandmommy said...

angels.
no, devils.
No, angels.

Unknown said...

This post makes my day! Baby David is ROCKIN that sweater vest. Someone get Ralph Lauren on the phone, we've got a model he needs to see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...