1.04.2011

Stuff and fluff


Of the various and sundry phobias that enter the toddler heart, wolves seem to be our present challenge. Frankie and Teresa have pretended, of late, to run from wolves hiding in our house. In the kitchen I'll hear, "A wolf! A wolf! Run!" followed by the patter of small feet back and forth through the hallway and rooms.

This morning Frankie came up to me wide-eyed. "The wolves are coming. We need to lock all the doors."

"Ok," I said, "go ahead and lock the doors." Why not.

"Mommy," she adds, "they're going to eat ALL our decorations. And... (pause)... your COFFEE."

I believe I speak for all mothers out there: these wolves need to go.

On another note, we were busy bakers yesterday. Frankie and I cranked out several batches of mini cupcakes with her new baking set. Thanks Lolo! We've got lots of leftovers-visitors welcome anytime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could be there - enjoy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...