11.30.2015

The trees (and a quasi-announcement)

Not a great picture, but gives you a sense of the tree out front. The little white orb close to the top is a work in progress, according to Dave. Getting it closer to the top will take Herculean strength, but all in the name of perfection, right?

Loving the tree in this space, not to mention the pine scent, which seems to be morning sickness-friendly. I guess I haven't officially announced I'm pregnant on the blog yet, so here it is! Baby Cook is due June 10th.  Likely everyone reading this already knows, but just in case there's someone who doesn't.  We're counting down to week 16, when the nausea usually abates for me. In an effort not to waste suffering, though, let me know your prayer intentions and I'll keep them in mind over the toilet bowl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gracie thinks your potty humor is hilarious, Aunt Cara! Keep those toilet jokes coming!!

Adele said...

I didn't know! Congratulations!! So excited for the family, and hang in there! :-)

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy Cara, and belated congrats on your new house! Happy Advent :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...