12.04.2014

Thanksgiving

Bonnie ran away from me every time I brought out the camera. Here she is cowering in fear.

Checkers, with a cheer leader.

Pop-pop, Grandmommy, and their baby, who most resembles the Farr side of the family, in my opinion.

Remember battleship?

Hilary's delectable pies, which were a hit.

Grandmommy's latest Madonna painting- beautiful as always. Now hanging in the Catholic Information Center!

Joyful noise, right Pop pop?

Cheers to another year of blessings. We're counting the ones we have.

3 comments:

grandmommy said...

Cara, you're so good at distilling the essence. Yes, Bonny's a Farr, and as mom used to say about Dad, "I'm NOT related to him!" (the ears give her away). Thanksgiving I and II were beautiful, and so worth getting the plague--
Tell David to give me a call.

Pop Pop said...

I must say that I see no physical resemblance between Bonny and the Farrs. After all, she is named for the ... ahem... Scottish side of the family. That is, the McPhersons, not the Farrs. Otherwise, her name would be Oscar or Willie, not Bonny.

Now, if we are talking intelligence and singleness of purpose when pursuing rabbits (rather than her ears), then I can agree. Bonny is a Farr.

What's Cookin? said...

Hah! I stand rebuked.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...