9.17.2012

Frankie's first day of school

I'm anxious to hear how it goes today. Frankie was ready to go with her handwriting book, pencil case, bright pink recorder, notebook, lunch and snack. Ahh school days. 
She looks so little!
The younger students standing on their nametags during the morning assembly...Frankie is in the far back unfortunately.
And some recent photos of Cook family doings:
The Littles together. 



Pushups during the Notre Dame/Navy game.


Daddy and Rose having some fun.




We'll let you know how school went. Happy fall!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Boy do I miss uniforms. I'm sure someday Frankie will hate them, but I'll be the first to remind her of how awesome they are. Then again, she has a lot more style than I do so picking out clothes isn't as tough for her I guess...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...