2.25.2011

Poor Dave

So Dave had a busy night last night.

Managed to get out of putting the girls down to sleep by breaking his arm. Guess I'll do it for the next, oh, few months. On a serious note, though, he's in a lot of pain but doesn't complain. My idol.

Teresa's like me. When faced with a crisis, she cleans. Makes her feel like she has control.

He broke it playing basketball, by the way. It's a little eerie that both he and I have broken limbs playing basketball and ended up at Arlington Hospital.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Ugh. I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe you've both broken limbs in freak bball accidents. Poor Dave. Send him my love. See you when I'm feeling better.

South Paw said...

Feel better Dave! Cara- when did you break your arm?!

What's Cookin? said...

Thanks all- broke my leg in high school basketball game. Probably spent time in the same waiting room for an xray, except 12 years ago...weird!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...