2.11.2015

Nine years...

...ago today, we were dancing the night away while a snow storm raged outside. As I look at our four children dancing around the living room and think back to that fateful day we sat on picnic tables at a freshman orientation mixer, it strikes me how unfathomable and wonderful God's designs are. Happy anniversary Dave!


Wish I could provide a sound clip for this picture.... just think "cacophony".

Sweets from my sweet.

Banana-split pie was a hit! Thanks, Lola, for the recipe. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite married couples in the world! You two - your faithfulness and your dedication to the vocation of marriage - are an inspiration to me and to all who know you.
We love you!

The Towers

mother of the bride said...

somebody at the adult end of the table was playing with their pie--nine years, and still so young at heart!

Pop Pop said...

Cara,

I remember walking you down the aisle. You were beautiful then, and you are even more beautiful now.

That day was the beginning of a wonderful family. Each of your children has brought joy - to you and Dave, and to your mom and dad.

Happy Anniversary!

What's Cookin? said...

Thank you Hilary and Pop pop for the encouraging words. We wouldn't be the couple we are without your guidance and example. Mother of the bride, that happens to be the saran wrap from on top of the pie, thank you very much. I don't play with my pie in public.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...