5.03.2011

You knew it was coming...

...random pictures of flowers in the garden, that is. Like father like daughter, right Mom?

I have to share my satisfaction over these gorgeous blooms, sorry.

Easter has come to mean hydrangeas from Lola! This one's blue hue is other-worldly.


(sisterly snuggle thrown in there)

Have I ever mentioned how grateful we are for our screened-in back porch? Words are not enough. Teresa was eaten alive yesterday (this early!) when the pool was on the lawn so we got creative with its placement today. Thank you Pop pop and Grandmommy for a huge gift that keeps on giving.

1 comment:

grandmommy said...

What a beautiful little family. Cara, you ARE an artist: you create beauty everywhere. Makes me want to move in (be scared, Dave--)of course, I'll have to bring Poppop and Bonny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...