7.25.2010

Moving Day

On Wednesday, July 28, we will be moving out of our home in Mentor where David and Jeff grew up. Packing and disposing of things have brought back many wonderful memories. It is hard to believe that we lived in this home for 20 years.

Today, I prepared the "pool shot" for disposal. We played hours upon hours of no rules water hoops for so many years. We had so much fun swimming and horsing around in the pool.

Ginger especially loved to be with us. She would get so riled up, both from our teasing her and our playing around. Remember how she would try to nip our suits when we would go down the slide? Or the treats put at the edge of the diving board?

We will miss this home but it is time to move on. The new condo will fit our life style so much more.

2 comments:

What's Cookin? said...

So bittersweet to move. I bet new memories will be quick in the making in the new condo, though. I'm excited for you both and can't wait to see it!

Kate said...

I know - I can't believe it. But it will be good - I hear it's sprawling and lovely and has a lot of character all to its own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...